Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020


At the beach it was fun because we did  lots of the activities like first one to get the pole wins and the people that didn't get a pole had to sit down and watch and make some sandcastles. And the other game was like a rock paper scissors game and if you win you can level up change to another action and i did it 3 times because I kept winning on rock paper scissors. then The 3rd game was when we had to get in the Water and Hi-5 all the teachers’ hands and it was tiring. We had to move fast and the waves were stopping me so I got really tired. There was lots of seaweed but I went in the deep end where there was no seaweed. And where all the big waves were. I was boogie boarding on a big wave and it sent me all the way to shore.    

No comments:

Post a Comment