Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

free write

my week was so cool my cousin turns 25 we went to kingwa in paihia and we code have anything so i just go some chocolate moos  for desert and for diner i had some eggs and some pork and a drunk we played at the beach and got some thing from the shop to get some ice blocks i had a chocolate and so we went to the moves and we watched wreck-it Ralph 2 and after that we had a swim at the beach for 1 hour then we went home and grid up and sat in bed to get worm and then we went to town to the park i went on the swing i went on the slid and on the rock climb and on the monkey bars .

6 comments:

  1. Ki ora JJ my name is Teina I enjoyed reading your story it was very cool saying where you went. Did you like going to Kingwa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jmahkus it’s your cousin Angela, I am a year 6 student and I go to Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your post about you going to Kingwa for your cousins 25th birthday. It sounded really cool what you did and where you went. What you could do better next time is to make sure it makes sense. Was the food nice? What is you favourite food at Kingwa? mine is the pork

    ReplyDelete